"10 Tumblr Posts About Language That Will Teach You a Thing or Two"
1. There's a German word for everything.
2. Here's a solid guide to Polish swear words, in case you were interested. Spoiler: THERE'S A LOT.
3. Be very, very careful when speaking Japanese.
4. Yes, "créées" is real. Very real.
5. I can never look at the word "had" in the same way ever again.
6. When you want to say "you all would have", but are kinda in a hurry.
7. Yes, 91 in French is "quatre-vingt-onze" - or "four twenties eleven".
8. Dutch is just Silly English.
9. My brain is broken, thanks English.
10. This is a long one, but something people learning new languages might appreciate.
Open UCNews to Read More Articles
Big problem- What are the problems of having a best friend of the opposite gender?
Sometimes, friends of opposite sex become our best friends. Who can forget Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? Have you ever been stuck in such a situation? Share your experience here.
The Lions Playing With His Dogs In Mysterious Ways!